Saturday, August 27, 2011

Introduction





Good evening everyone. My name is Zhen li, generally speaking, this is a boy's name in China that means shaking. When I was a child, i always told my mother to change my name, I need a girl's name. Nevertheless, you can call me Fiona, Oh it is a girl and princess name, I love it. So my husband is Shrek. It is just a joke, actually my husband's name is not Shrek, I got married about 40 days. Now we are study in the Cal State Fullerton together, I was born in Shandong province in China. I came to U.S. on Dec 26th, 2009. My major is bussiness administration. I want to improve my English skill in ALP, then I have to get my bachelor's degree. After graduation, I will come back home. Because I miss my hometown all the time.By the way, I want to say nice to meet you eveyone, I am honored to know you!






interview with Sepideh:



Sepideh was born in Iran on July 26, 1987. Iran is a beautiful and historical country where is surrounded by the ocean. She is very friendly. However, she is also brave girl in her plan of study and life. She is single now, and she will go to university for Master in electrical engineering when she will pass TOEFL test. Before she got a bachelor's degree in computer engineering. She loves to get PHD in her life but she is not sure what will happen in the future. Sepideh likes to travel new places and try some new restaurant with her friends. So if you want to join her, I am sure that she will be happy to accept you.











7 comments:

  1. Fiona is such a beautiful name. Did you choose this or someone give you the name? Glad to meet you, Fiona! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Chinese name is boy name? oh I didn't know that. ^^ But Fiona is really good to you. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, it is really a boy name, I am so sad.......lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool I did not know that you are married :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation i didn't u got marrieddddddd

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty FiFi~~I like your boy name,kkk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've just got married 40 days ago. I know it is quite late but I would like to say "congratulation for you and your husband" and I hope you guys live "happily ever after". By the way my Vietnamese name is a boy name too, trust me I know how you feel. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete