Sunday, August 28, 2011

Journal 2

In fact, I have never take a bus in here, because the road map is hard to understand. When I got a driver license in California, I bought a new car. I was so suprised that the free way and side street are very ruly. On the free way, there are about 5 lanes in each side which is widely. Meanwhile, most of the people drive in the side street regular and polite. Therefore, I can change lane more easily. I am amazing that the motorcycle can be rode on the free way. That is very different from China. In China, the traffic almost is not good, and the roads are more narrow than California. If I want to change lane, I should have a good drive skill. I am always afraid of changing lane. Though the traffic is bad, the transportation system is better than here. It is very rare for taking a taxi and a bus. I can not understand about it somehow. Actually, it is so inconvenient to everyone. You have to drive your own car. In my country, there are so many buses, subways, and taxi; people can go somewhere to take them. It can save my money and time.

9 comments:

  1. Fiona, is it easy to get a driver license here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go around the blogs of our classmates, I can see that every body complained about the public transportation and me also. However that is American style, you have to get use with it. Finally changing lane is my nightmare ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am nervous to driving test now!! I always forget shoulder when change lane. ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the picture was taken in Beijing! So bad traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're good driver because I felt comfortable when I rode your car kkk I like your car^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you ever want some real excitement in your life, you do not have to go to Disneyland or Magic Mountain and ride roller coasters. Instead, you just need to get into a taxi in Beijing!

    ReplyDelete