Saturday, September 3, 2011

Journal 3-Old Fears


I was so afraid that I took the airplane to encounter airflow. In my opinion, it always dangerous when I got this situation. Sometimes, though I understood clearly it was a little airflow, it was still difficult to accept. As long as it had airflow, I grasped my hands of some stuff such as magzine, newspaper, and pillows. I was nervous and worried if it had not a few airflow, and I called mum whisper. However, my husband told me, "you should face your fears, you just scare yourself." Maybe I would overcome the airflow in the future but now I still can not do it.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sureeeeeeeeeeeeee u can just try to distract your mind to other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I am also nervous about the airflow so I take some pills when i meet the terrible airflow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. even though you feel nervous, it is necessary to go abroad.. kkk

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a good husband to protect you, just overcome it! good girl~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe you will overcome your fear. ^^

    ReplyDelete