Monday, September 12, 2011

Journal 6


When I was a child, I always believed animals can talk just like fairy tales. And the world will be more interesting and excited if animals can talk with human. They can tell us what they like and unlike, make friends with individuals, and do something that can not be fulfilled by human such as researching in tiny cave. Meanwhile, I would like to ask panda why they so like eating bamboo, ask koala whether they will feel tired when sleeping for a whole day.

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you that it's very interesting if animals could talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love panda when i was child i have a big panda i miss it heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a panda park in my hometown. I like to go there to watch their action. If they could talk, that will be great.

    ReplyDelete