Saturday, September 17, 2011

Journal 7



people alway say birds of a feather, similar people stay together. In my opinion, it is ture in my real life. being in a class, working with someone can get to know each other in some situations. It is easy to do this. However, I might focus on whether we have the same interests, character, hobby, and information or not. These elements are important for me to get a friend. For instance, my best friend--Jessie, we like the same style of clothes and love to shop together, one time I went to San Francisco, and she stayed in LA. We went to shop in the different places and different time, but when I came back to LA, I was so surprised we got the same clothes. I thought we were mutual. Meanwhile, Compare with other friends, whatever some situations, it is difficult to have the same perspective. Therefore, "birds of a feather" is a rule that will never go out of style.

6 comments:

  1. Buying same clothes is so funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kkk~ most of girls' friendship began with shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopping at different places but getting the same things. It's so interesting. I think you have a very close friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend and you are truely understand each other. You are so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are having the same fashion style, that's easy for you two to go out shopping together,haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty funny that you both found the SAME outfit. What are the chances?

    ReplyDelete