Friday, September 23, 2011

Journal 8



"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."Winston Churchill said. This is a quote that I like it. in my mind, a person focus on the good rather than the bad in life. If people are full of the negative ideas, they will appeal negativity in their life. Generally, I think I am the optimist. For instance, when I took the first two driver tests in Pomona, I failed again and again. Though I was a little dismal, I thought I did a serious mistake and I still did not drive. Moreover, I should practice driving more. So I was happy to keep learning it, when I took the third times, I pass it. I want to say we should maintain a positive life and be alert to our thoughts and attitudes. Do not always focus on the problems, our focus should change to solve them.

5 comments:

  1. Just as you, I believe that optimism help a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it everything if you have positive thinking!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being optimist is good. I wish I could be optimistic as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be optimistic!You will past the TOEFL~~!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You took driver's test three times!? I hope you do not drive near my city! :-)

    ReplyDelete