Monday, September 5, 2011

Journal 4-weather

In Qingdao, there are four seasons in every year. The highest temperature is 26 degrees in the summer. Qingdao in spring and fall are too long. Unlike many places just are over the winter into summer soon and over the summer soon into the winter. In my opinion, I love fall season, because it is cool and rainy, then the falling leaf spiralled to the ground. I also like LA's weather,
only the sunshine is so strong, it is easy to sunburn to everyone's skin, and I can not see snow in this place. In my hometown, it has snowfall in the winter. After snowfall, it looks like a beautiful picture.




3 comments:

  1. I have read almost all the blogs of our classmates, it seems you guys all love winter, kust like me. You are lucky because it snows in winter in your hme country but it isn't in mine. Shame!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 4 season in my home country tooooooooo. I love wherever has four season u r so luckyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we don't have a lot of snow in southern California, but we are very close to the mountains where you can go snowboarding or just play in the snow. My friends and I do that every winter and stay in a mountain cabin. It's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete