Friday, October 7, 2011

Journal10

When I came to the United States, I live with my friends who are one boy and one girl. They both focus on appearance. However, I do not care it, and I just like to be comfortable. In addition, before I never wear make-up. One day, one guy told me, "Fiona, you have to do some makeup by yourself, every girl likes to dress, make up, and diet." Suddenly I was so surprised that why my friend said this, and what should I do. Sometimes I thought it is a good advice, I should try to change something. Because I came to a new environment and learnt to adjust to new life, and then I went shopping and bought some make-up. At the beginning, it is hard to wear my face, but my friend taught me a lot. I can make up by myself slowly and like it somehow. Therefore, my friend gave me a good advice, in my opinion, I make up everyday as well as respect for others.

3 comments: