Sunday, October 23, 2011

Journal11



Wikipedia is a free, multilingual encyclopedia, there are a lot of things about Wikipedia. Everyone can learn knowledge. Most of professors in the university do not like that students use it. Because any one can edit the encyclopedia, and it is too general. Moreover, there are several mistakes in the Wikipedia. In my mind, Contents and reference are my favorite parts which can help me write a research paper. Actually, I will learn a lot about advertising. For example, clear definition, various types of advertising, and efficient sale promotions. Due to my major is business ,so I choose this topic, and advertising and business are linked. If I just research advertising, the topic is too general. I think those specific are not too hard to research. However, I should do some research in the books and online except for Wikipedia.

3 comments:

  1. Do u use Wikipedia in your own language ????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sepidooooo~ In China, we use baidu.com. It is same with WIKIPEDIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do your teachers let you use Baidu?

    ReplyDelete